Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Programming Live...

Man, it sux that something that was not a major project just last week is now the hottest thing that needed to be completed last week. Go figure!

My team lead is coming to me telling me that I need to complete this "hot" project by the end of the month. I feel that it can be done, but if I have to wait for the approval first, then it’s going to drive me crazy!

I hate these kinds of projects. I don’t have a test system and so I have to modify it “live.”

Well, I still keep saying I’m going to the Doctor’s for this crap in my lungs, but by the time lunch comes around, I’m not feeling as bad and I’ve coughed up all this gunk in my lungs.

Well, it’s 9am, time to go to work (I’m already late)...

1 comment:

Planetx_123 said...

Coding 'live'...!

Sounds like you must be in an IT department :-)

I'm in an ISV- thankfully we have the luxery of a little more process than this!

Steve