Thursday, June 4, 2009

Official...

Well, I did go into work. I started feeling better as the day went on, and so I didn't go to the Doctor's Office.

Cought up on all the tickets I had in my queue. Some of them were 2-3 days old. People start getting upset when it goes too long, and they don't care if you have the flu, or not.

What ever this is, it's going around the office. I kept hearing One of the guys said his daughter had it last week, so my guess is we all got it from him.

What I had before did not feel this way, but was just in my chest. Had no body aches, no sinus problems, no fever, etc.

As I'm sitting at my desk, my team lead comes up to me and starts asking how far I've gotten with my projects, even though he knew I was out sick. Telling me that I need to get on the ball and get them done. Go figure.

It is official now, I have the 4th symptom of the flu -- the BIG "D"!! OMG!

OK, maybe too much info there. After that ordeal, I'm going to give up doing some programming.

Have a good night's sleep!

No comments: