Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Relapse

"Well; I'm home sick from work. I've had a relapse of my chest cold (or flu). This time I felt the achy joints, the head ache, stuffy nose, etc.

I'm taking the original Tylenol Cold, Severe Congestion (the original formula before the US watered it down due to drug abuse). The new formula does not work for me.

So, I'm here catching up on the programming that I've been putting off. Not really working hard at it, just picking here and there, between naps and all."


That was going to be the start of my post yesterday morning, but I didn't feel well enough to post it then. I'm still sick and I don't know if I'm staying home again today. Contemplating going to the doctor's today, I’m coughing up a lot of phlegm.

I did finish a program that I needed to code (one of many). It's a program that allows the user to web browse the Contacts by Photo ID. These Contacts are mainly from our Corporate LDAP directory, which have been downloaded into an application that I've written to automate ticket submissions upon failed backups, required reboots, etc.

I already had a program that did this, and so all I had to do is modify it. Tested it against a test database I have here at home and it works. Now I just need to upload it to work.

Now, I have a major project to get started, and I can’t afford the sick time off.

No comments: